Senior Java Developer
TrendMiner develops discovery, diagnostic & predictive analytics solutions for industry. Do you want to be part of a cross-functional agile development team and work on the leading big data analytics application for process industry? Our company is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent. We currently have a job opening for a senior java developer.
Don’t miss your opportunity
- Become part of a young, international and ambitious team
- Work on an innovative big data analytics product
- Design, implement and test features using agile and DevOps methods
- Get plenty of opportunities to learn new cutting edge technologies
- Make a real difference
Are you passionate about software development and data science technology? And in for a new challenge? Send us your resume, motivation letter and code portfolio (when available) and we will get in touch.
- Proven experience building enterprise applications using Java and Spring
- Applied knowledge of software engineering best practices (TDD, DDD, SOLID,…)
- Experience with big data frameworks is considered an asset
- Software engineering background or significant relevant experience
- Eager to learn new technologies and share your expertise with the team
- Passionate about software development, innovation and creative thinking
- Team player both in attitude and achieving results
- Broad interest in technologies
- Fluent in English
Experience with other technologies in our product portfolio are an advantage, in particular: clojure, column store DBs, HTML5, Angular 4, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package
- The possibility to be part of a smart and international team
- The ability to learn and experiment with cutting edge technologies
- The possibility to make a difference: impact technology choices, suggest awesome features, etc.
- Cheap Belgian beer on Friday
How to apply
You can apply for this job by emailing your information to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our online application form.