TrendMiner develops discovery, diagnostic & predictive analytics solutions for the process manufacturing industry. Our cross-functional agile development teams are developing an innovative big data analytics product for the process industry. Our company is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent. We currently have a job opening for a software QA engineer.
Be you, join us.
As a QA Engineer in our Data Connectivity Team in TrendMiner, you will be responsible for ensuring the success of our Analytical SaaS platform by verifying the functionality, performance, and quality of our data connectivity solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that includes developers, architects, and product owners, working on delivering new features and enhancements to our platform.
- Collaborate with developers, architects, and product owners to understand the requirements and create test plans.
- Develop and execute test cases, test scripts, and automation scripts for data connectivity solutions to ensure high quality.
- Identify, document, and track software defects and issues, and work with the development team to resolve them.
- Perform functional, regression, and performance testing to ensure the quality of the data connectivity solutions.
- Create and maintain test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and sprint reviews.
- Continuously improve the quality of the testing process by identifying and implementing best practices and tools.
We are seeking a talented QA Engineer with a passion for software testing, data connectivity, and analytics. You should have:
- At least 3 years of experience in software testing, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- You should have hands-on experience in testing data connectivity solutions, including APIs, protocols, and data formats, and a strong knowledge of testing methodologies, tools, and frameworks. Plus, experience in test automation using tools such as Selenium, JMeter, or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail.
At TrendMiner, we embrace Agile development methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban, and we are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Do not miss the opportunity to…
- Become part of a smart and ambitious team that will help you thrive.
- Experience the rise of a successful and fast-growing company.
- Join a dynamic environment with a lot to learn and do.
- Work in and with international teams that are focused on delivering excellent value to our customers.
- Work on an innovative big data analytics product.
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package including a company car.
- Flexible working hours and attention to work/life balance.
- Your choice of laptop (Windows, Linux, Mac).
- Meal vouchers.
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV).
- Group insurance.
- Net benefits.
- An open-minded culture where you can ‘be your best you’
- Personal Learning and Development budget and guidance.
- Company managed and external training opportunities.
- Exciting and challenging initiatives and projects and the possibility to make a real difference.
- The opportunity to join a visionary technical innovator and work with state-of-the-art tools.
- A great office at Corda in Hasselt.
- A 60% remote work policy.
How to apply
TrendMiner is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
If you would like to learn more about life at TrendMiner, check out our culture page