Are you passionate about figuring out how system relate to each other and what it takes to make them better and deliver more value to our customers in a sustainable way? If translating a product vision to actual steps gives you energy and makes you happy, we need to talk!
As a Product Owner you oversee translating the TrendMiner product team’s vision towards actual deliverables. You understand what these features imply when it comes to a functional perspective and can translate that to a team of software engineers.
What you will do
- Report to the Team Lead.
- Functional elaboration of roadmap items:
- Define feature requirements
- Define non-functional requirements
- Define acceptance criteria
- Functional story splitting
- Feature scoping and phasing
- Define relative priorities
- Collaborate with UX to generate feature designs.
- Closely collaborate with the QA (Quality Assurance) Engineers to define acceptance criteria and acceptance tests.
- Act as point of contact for the Software Engineers to ensure correct functional development of the features.
- Manage release notes for the team’s deliverables.
- Facilitate cross-team communication in the elaboration of tickets (bring together the right sources of knowledge)
- Follow-up on product KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and metrics
What you bring along
- You come from a technical background and have experience working with technical teams
- You think in terms of solutions, never in terms of problems
- You are agile, proactive, flexible and you have a hands-on personality
- Fluent in English
- Able to work autonomously
Do not miss the opportunity to…
- Become part of a smart and ambitious team that will help you thrive
- Experience the rise of a successful and fast-growing company
- Join a dynamic environment with a lot to learn and do
- Work in and with international teams that are focused on delivering excellent value to our customers
- Work on an innovative big data analytics product
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package including a company car.
- Flexible working hours and attention to work/life balance
- Your choice of laptop (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalisation insurance (DKV)
- Group insurance
- Net benefits
- An open-minded culture where you can ‘be your best you.’
- Personal Learning and Development budget and guidance
- Company managed and external training opportunities
- Exciting and challenging initiatives and projects and the possibility to make a real difference.
- The opportunity to join a visionary technical innovator and work with state-of-the-art tools.
- A great office at Corda in Hasselt
- A 60% remote work policy
How to apply
You can apply for this job by emailing your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our online application form.
Founded in 2008 as a spin-off from the University of Leuven, TrendMiner develops discovery, diagnostic & predictive analytics solutions for the process manufacturing industry. Our cross-functional agile development teams are developing an innovative big data analytics product for the process industry. As of 2018, TrendMiner is part of the Software AG company to consolidate its leading position in the rapidly growing IoT (Internet of Things) market. TrendMiner is growing fast, so we are always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent.
TrendMiner is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
If you would like to learn more about life at TrendMiner, check out our culture page