Senior Engineer (Frontend)
Do you get energy from building scalable, modular services that are ready to embrace a serverless cloud future? If software engineering within an ever-growing platform is your expertise, we would like to talk to you!
As a Senior Developer, you will be working on our Angular frontend tech stack by preparing it for an infinite scalable future in the cloud. You will be working in the team to define which technologies are best suited for the challenge at hand, ensuring we can work in all our environments to create the best possible user experience. You are driven by automation and know-how to leverage CI/CD to create an efficient and qualitative delivery of our software.
What you will do
- You will report to the Team Lead and collaborate to grow and build our platform
- Work with the team and inspire, grow others
- Assist in defining the way of working from a technical perspective
- Apply DevOps best practices in the Team’s mindset
- Be the technical coach for your peers
- Assist in defining our platform architecture together with the Team Architect
- Have a deep technical knowledge and experience in your own discipline
- Have knowledge about internal and external business issues and use best practices to improve technical products
- Analyze complex technical problems and adapts standardized solutions to these problems
- Can work independently
- Be a valuable resource for colleagues with less experience
- Contribute influentially to development projects and manage functional projects
- Where necessary, can influence priorities
What you bring along
- About 5 years proven experience building micro services platforms
- Solid experience using Angular and TypeScript
- Applied knowledge of software engineering best practices (TDD, DDD, SOLID, etc.)
- Experience with time-series and analytics is considered an asset
- Software engineering background or significant relevant experience
- Eager to learn modern technologies and share your expertise with the team
- Passionate about software development, innovation, and creative thinking
- Team player both in attitude and achieving results
- Broad interest in technologies
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Experience with other technologies in our product portfolio is an advantage, in particular: Kubernetes, Angular, Streaming & Event-driven stacks
Do not miss the opportunity to…
- Become part of a smart and ambitious team that will help you thrive
- Experience the rise of a successful and fast-growing company
- Join a dynamic environment with a lot to learn and do
- Work in and with international teams that are focused on delivering excellent value to our customers
- Work on an innovative big data analytics product
- Design, implement, and test features using agile and DevOps methodologies.
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package including a company car.
- Flexible working hours and attention to work/life balance
- Your choice of laptop (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalisation insurance (DKV)
- Group insurance
- Net benefits
- An open-minded culture where you can ‘be your best you.’
- Personal Learning and Development budget and guidance
- Company managed and external training opportunities
- Exciting and challenging initiatives and projects and the possibility to make a real difference.
- The opportunity to join a visionary technical innovator and work with state-of-the-art tools.
- A great office at Corda in Hasselt
- A 60% remote work policy
How to apply
You can apply for this job by emailing your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our online application form.
Founded in 2008 as a spin-off from the University of Leuven, TrendMiner develops discovery, diagnostic & predictive analytics solutions for the process manufacturing industry. Our cross-functional agile development teams are developing an innovative big data analytics product for the process industry. As of 2018, TrendMiner is part of the Software AG company to consolidate its leading position in the rapidly growing IoT (Internet of Things) market. TrendMiner is growing fast, so we are always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent.
TrendMiner is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
If you would like to learn more about life at TrendMiner, check out our culture page