Hasselt, Madrid, Warsaw, Brussels, Barcelona, Breda, Den Haag
TrendMiner develops discovery, diagnostic & predictive analytics solutions for the industry. Our cross-functional agile development team is developing an innovative big data analytics product for the process industry. Our company is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent. We currently have a job opening for a devops engineer.
Be you, join us.
We are currently looking for remote Senior DevOps Engineers in Belgium, Netherlands, Spain and Poland.
Do you get energy from building a scalable, modular platform, that is ready to embrace a serverless cloud future? If cloud-native, edge, kubernetes, etc. engineering is your expertise, we would like to talk to you!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will help build and maintain the infrastructure and automation that drives our SaaS and Edge deployments. Leverage DevOps, GitOps, DevSecOps, … and other modern ways of managing infrastructure to deliver a top-notch, secure platform for our applications to run on.
- You will report to a team lead and work with a team to maintain, evolve and mature our infrastructure.
- Work with our architects to design a secure network setup, both inhouse and at customers.
- Learn from your peers, and share your own knowledge so your peers can learn from you.
- Leveraging best-practices and your experience, actively contribute to improve both our infrastructure as well as our knowledge and practices around the surrounding processes (maintenance, etc.).
- Support our solution architecture & customer success teams in helping customers setup the required infrastructure to embed TrendMiner into their IT ecosystem.
- Provide second line support for our customers with regards to networking issues.
- At least 5-8 years proven experience.
- Solid experience in networking, cloud networking and VPN-related technologies.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Azure and AWS.
- Applied knowledge of best practices (DevOps, GitOps, DevSecOps,…).
- Passionate about networking, innovation, and creative thinking.
- Team player both in attitude and achieving results.
- Broad interest in technologies.
- Fluent in English.
- Can work independently on tasks, and are comfortable pro-actively reporting on progress.
- Be a valuable source of knowledge for colleagues with less experience.
- Worked in agile devops minded environments before.
- Able to design secure networks from the ground up, define an implementation/rollout roadmap together with stakeholders, and play a key role in the implementation itself (especially in Azure/AWS).
Do not miss the opportunity to…
- Become part of a smart and ambitious team that will help you thrive .
- Experience the rise of a successful and fast-growing company.
- Join a dynamic environment with a lot to learn and do.
- Work in and with international teams that are focused on delivering excellent value to our customers.
- Work on an innovative big data analytics product.
- Design, implement, and test features using agile and DevOps methodologies.
How to apply
If you would like to learn more about life at TrendMiner, check out our culture page