SaaS Cloud Architect
TrendMiner develops discovery, diagnostic & predictive analytics solutions for the industry. Our cross-functional agile development team is developing an innovative big data analytics product for the process industry. Our company is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent. We currently have a job opening for a SaaS Cloud Architect.
Be you, join us.
Are you passionate about shaping and designing new functionalities and combining them into end-to-end user processes that deliver structural value to our customers? If translating a product vision to actual steps gives you energy and makes you happy, we need to talk!
As a SaaS Cloud Architect of the platform team you will need to have proficient functional analytics skills on technical platform topics. You are responsible for translating the TrendMiner product management team’s vision into actual deliverables, both in the form of epics and user stories that you define together with architecture, as well as user documentation and success metrics. You’re capable of understanding the long-term product vision, break it down into tangible incremental features, and elaborate these features together with your team to build an implementation roadmap.
Our platform team is responsible for providing the core platform for our product, this includes:
- Tooling to facilitate our release and development processes
- Tooling to provide security features for our platform
- Self-service features for our customers to support their edge deployments (install/upgrade, backup/restore, integrations, security configuration, etc
- Providing a secure and extensible cloud-native platform for our product teams to build features on
- Provide our bleeding-edge cloud-native SaaS platform, based on AWS and Kubernetes
- As part of the platform team, you’re the end-responsible for ensuring that the development roadmap effectively delivers business value in line with the product vision
- SaaS and Platform backlog prioritizing
- Functional elaboration of roadmap items:
- Define feature requirements
- Define non-functional requirements
- Define acceptance criteria
- Functional story splitting
- Feature scoping and phasing
- Define relative priorities
- Closely collaborate with the QA (Quality Assurance) Engineers to define acceptance criteria and acceptance tests
- Act as point of contact for the Software Engineers to ensure correct functional development of the features
- Compile functional documentation and release notes for the team’s deliverables
- Facilitate cross-team communication in the elaboration of tickets (bring together the right sources of knowledge)
- Follow-up on product KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and metrics
- Work closely with the architects to ensure the platform and SaaS offerings are solid, secure and based on the latest and greatest cloud-native technologies
- You come from a technical background and have experience working with technical teams
- You have experience with SaaS products and operational processes for highly advanced software solutions ensuring security and compliance
- You understand basic concepts around kubernetes, devops, AWS and other cloud-native technologies so you can effectively communicate with our technical teams
- You are solution minded, and are able to approach functional needs with an open mindset
- You are agile, proactive, flexible and you have a hands-on personality
- Fluent in English
- Able to work autonomously
Do not miss the opportunity to…
- Become part of a smart and ambitious team that will help you thrive
- Experience the rise of a successful and fast-growing company
- Join a dynamic environment with a lot to learn and do
- Work in and with international teams that are focused on delivering excellent value to our customers
- Work on an innovative big data analytics product
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package including a company car.
- Flexible working hours and attention to work/life balance
- Your choice of laptop (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
- Group insurance
- Net benefits
- An open-minded culture where you can ‘be your best you’
- Personal Learning and Development budget and guidance
- Company managed and external training opportunities
- Exciting and challenging initiatives and projects and the possibility to make a real difference
- The opportunity to join a visionary technical innovator and work with state-of-the-art tools.
- A great office at Corda in Hasselt
- A 60% remote work policy
How to apply
TrendMiner is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
If you would like to learn more about life at TrendMiner, check out our culture page