E&P companies are constantly striving to find the best ways to deliver the greatest ROI with the safest, most efficient, and smallest operational footprint. TrendMiner’s award-winning self-service analytics for upstream oil & gas solution allows operators to work smarter and deliver significant savings, while enabling them to make better decisions, faster.
In this webinar we will share practical, real-life E&P use cases that will demonstrate just some of the benefits customers are seeing:
- How to reduce and control flaring emissions
There is an increasing need to better control flaring emissions not only for process optimization but also for environmental reasons. In this case we will look into an unexpected increase in the flare flow measurement; what is the frequency of the incidents and what is causing them? We will use TrendMiner’s pattern recognition search and correlation functionality to answer both questions in a few clicks.
- How to analyze and optimize the well start-up (bean up) time
Beaning up too fast might lead to a trip, while beaning up too slow leads to lost production. What is the optimal bean up time? As always, the answer is in the data. Here we will use TrendMiner’s value-based search and data filtering to solve the case while other tools are still starting up.
We will also give an overview of other use cases and the benefits our customers gained from using TrendMiner such us:
- Reduced compressor trips by statistically comparing time periods for identifying root causes
- Real-time monitoring of seal leakage issues plus automated historization of the events for further analysis
- Reduced equipment downtime by performing fouling analysis of an offshore cooler
- Automated communication between onshore and offshore for MEG injection
- Creation of an E&P learning organization
- Increased employee efficiency resulting in more solved cases and best practice sharing when geographically dispersed organizations/sites use the same analytics platform