Process Engineers are used to analyzing data for all kinds of operational issues, but traditional approaches present a variety of challenges. From unintegrated, messy data sources to over-reliance on spreadsheets and time-consuming data modeling, these methods can’t tell you the whole story. Getting quick, actionable information out of your data doesn’t have to be complicated, nor does it have to require a background in data science.
TrendMiner’s self-service analytics software gives process experts the ability to easily analyze plant data to make data-driven decisions on a day-to-day basis with a platform made by engineers, for engineers.
You’ll learn how you can:
- Solve previously unanswered questions, such as identifying the root causes of performance drops.
- Test and verify hypotheses – in hours rather than days or weeks
- Use contextual information from 3rd party business applications to gain additional awareness into operational performance.
- Use actionable dashboards to monitor operational performance in real-time.
- Reach KPIs like reducing waste & costs, managing energy consumption, improving product quality and more.
Your processes haven’t changed – but your ability to know more and make better decisions has.