Webinar on demand
Webinar: Modernize Your Historian by Moving to the Cloud
Duration: 55 minutes (35 minutes presentation + 20 minutes Q&A)
Making production data available to everyone is no longer optional. Process experts need access to operational data for a variety of business solutions. These include advanced industrial analytics software; machine learning workbenches; MES systems; and shift logs. Next generation cloud services can support IT/OT teams by offering a faster way to roll out the data to these users.
In this webinar you will learn how the combination of TrendMiner and AWS helps accelerate initiatives like industry 4.0, sustainability and analytics-enabled operations. By moving to the cloud, and in the process modernize your historian, you can have access to operational data from anywhere to make analytics-driven decisions using TrendMiner. This allows you to scale to a global, remote collaborative workforce that can make data-driven decisions for contribute to improving operational performance.
Topics we will cover in this webinar:
- Why move to the cloud? Explore how moving your historian to the cloud revolutionizes data management, empowers your teams, and accelerates digital transformation.
- How to avoid a data swamp? Learn how you can avoid ending into a data swamp and how our advanced cloud-based solution seamlessly integrates with your existing infrastructure.
- Setting up a modern historian. Gain insights how to set up a modern historian with robust security measures and scalable architecture, ensuring the protection of your valuable data assets.
- Advanced Industrial Analytics in the cloud. Discover how our cloud-based historian solution offers advanced analytics, predictive insights, and interactive visualizations, empowering you to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
- Considerations and Benefits. Get an overview of considerations before moving to the cloud for operational data and how to best benefit from your modernized historian.
About the Speakers
Rob leads the strategy for the growth of the analytics and reporting platforms. Based out of TrendMiner HQ in Belgium, with over 11 years of experience in building high-performant and highly available B2B and B2C software.
James is based in Dallas, TX and has been with AWS IOT team for just short of 5 years and leads the World Wide Historian Modernization Go-To-Market. Working with some of the largest AWS IoT customers and onboarding 10s of millions of devices, and helping customers achieve new Business Outcomes through modernization of their Historians.
He helps customers architect, develop, operate scalable and highly innovative solutions using the depth and breadth of AWS platform capabilities to deliver measurable business outcomes. Seibou is an instrumentation engineer with over 10 years of experience in digital platforms, smart manufacturing, energy management, industrial automation and IT/OT systems across a diverse range of industries.