ARC Advisory Group webinar
Industrial process analytics – predicting process events
Time to watch: 41 minutes
Deep dive into the impact of digital transformation on process data, industry challenges to adoption and the key role of predictive analytics in avoiding unplanned downtime.
ARC Advisory Group is well known for their research and benchmarking of industry standards, trends and innovations. In this session, ARC analyst Peter Reynolds examines the challenge of digital transformation for process data.
This webinar offers exclusive insights such as:
- Why process industries do not currently make use of the data they collect
- The challenge of knowledge capture and information erosion
- The role of machine learning and analytics in predicting failure
- Why predictive analytics can provide answers to more questions
- The role of industrial analytics in efficiently operating and maintaining a process plant.