Featured Upcoming Webinar
The Future Factory: How to Future-Proof Your Operations
90% of manufacturing companies believe that digitization offers more opportunities than risks (PWC Digital Factories, 2020). What should factories think about in order to be successful and “future-proof” in the long term?
In this session, Lee-Bath Nelson (LEO Lane) and Thomas Dhollander (TrendMiner) will discuss trends and phenomena in contemporary manufacturing. They will focus on topics including the evolution of digital supply chains, additive manufacturing, and big data. These topics – and more – can help inspire you to build a future-proof strategy for your operations.
- Welcome & Introduction: 5 minutes
- Additive manufacturing with Lee-Bath Nelson (LEO Lane): 15 minutes
- Big data in manufacturing with Thomas Dhollander (TrendMiner): 15 minutes
- Roundtable panel: 15 minutes – Q&A: 10 minutes
- Dr. Lee-Bath Nelson (Co-Founder and VP Business at LEO Lane): Lee-Bath founded LEO Lane to empower industrial manufacturers to securely and consistently manage additive manufacturing – anywhere, any time.
- Thomas Dhollander (CTO & Co-Founder at TrendMiner): Productivity and industrial data analytics walk hand in hand. Thomas is passionate about big data that improves the operational performance of batch, grade, and continuous manufacturing processes.
Work instructions are better when they’re scalable, digital, and easy to use.
The SwipeGuide platform empowers any manufacturer who’s interested in maximizing operational efficiency with more effective digital standards.
Success in manufacturing depends on continuous improvement. SwipeGuide delivers an intuitive and user-focused instruction creation experience that makes it simple to capture and improve a central repository of critical operational knowledge. That means less time spent writing instructions and the confidence that information will be up to date.
Their customers – including Heineken, PepsiCo, and ABB – have experienced increases in First-Time-Right (+26%), OPI (+5.6%), 5S (+33%) while motivating their workforces with user-friendly instructions that improve knowledge retention by 25%. Crowdsourced digital work instructions also help facilitate meaningful on-the-job training that helps close the industry’s growing skills gap.
Digital standard work drives operational excellence. SwipeGuide delivers it in a way that finally makes sense.
Learn more at swipeguide.com.