Industrializing Artificial Intelligence into Operations
Artificial intelligence (AI) has gained a lot of attention during the past year. With the introduction of OpenAI’s ChatGPT, a great deal of hype also has made AI seem more magical than it appears. In reality, AI for industry is a powerful group of technologies that brings new opportunities—and challenges—to the factory floor.
Our new eBook, Industrializing Artificial Intelligence into Operations, will explore the rapid interest and adoption of AI solutions in the process manufacturing industry. Topics include:
- The opportunities of AI for industry, including use of subsets of machine learning (ML) and large language models (LLMs).
- New possibilities of using generative AI to enhance the analysis of operational data and provide engineers with even greater insight.
- An introduction to the digitalization journey, from automated factories under supervised control to augmented factories where incorporating data-driven AI solutions becomes possible.
- Challenges to introducing AI solutions and gaps that must be addressed.
- Use cases for applying AI and ML for industry.
- Success stories of industrializing AI for operations.