TrendMiner Software is being rolled out by Total’s Refining & Chemicals segment
- Posted by TrendMiner
TrendMiner predictive analytics software was selected by Total to facilitate self-service analytics and process performance optimization of its Refining & Chemicals segment.
Hasselt, Belgium – April 24, 2017 – In the case of Total’s Refining & Chemicals activities, the potential to increase productivity & plant availability – based on easy data exploration & analytics – has been the driver to propose TrendMiner. TrendMiner is a self-service analytics business solution, which facilitates advanced diagnoses and troubleshooting for reliability, mechanical and process engineers centrally and locally.
The roll-out follows successful pilots at the Total Antwerp Platform in Belgium. As a certified OEM partner of OSIsoft, the complementary advanced analytics capabilities of the TrendMiner software allowed Total Refining & Chemicals’ activities to leverage the data infrastructure of OSIsoft to deliver convincing results in improving the effectiveness of its overall equipment.
“We are very pleased with the results which have been demonstrated. Total is a forward-thinking industry leader and a pioneer in using TrendMiner at a large scale; we hope that their example will inspire others to adopt a self-service approach to industrial process analytics.”
– Bert Baeck, CEO and Founder of TrendMiner
Improving operational excellence
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider. Total Refining & Chemicals segment transforms crude oil and natural gas into fuels and polymers.
With TrendMiner, process and mechanical engineers and operators can more easily identify trends in their processes, look for similar trends in the past, fingerprint operating windows, monitor behavior, send notifications to engineering or control room staff and predict deviations in live processes. Immediate access to actionable data analytics insights drive efficiency and contribute to Total’s Refining & Chemicals’ equipment effectiveness. The transparency, efficiency and ease of use offered by the self-service analytics solution were key factors in the selection of TrendMiner.
Other press releases
- TrendMiner Accepts Frost & Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
- TrendMiner Customers Presenting Gained Operational Value of Data Analytics at OSIsoft EMEA User Conference 2017
- TrendMiner 2017 R1 Software Now Available
- TrendMiner Announces New Partner Capula
- TrendMiner Wins Frost & Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award 2017
- TrendMiner Releases New Software Version 2.0
- OSIsoft and TrendMiner Sign OEM Agreement to Enhance Asset and Process Data Analytics Integration
- TrendMiner Announces Key Senior Management Positions
- TrendMiner Receives Additional $1.1 Million in Funding from The Innovation Fund
- Oil & Gas Industry Executive Bill Muldoon Joins TrendMiner Board of Directors