Report back from the OSIsoft Industry 4.0 Forum
- Posted by TrendMiner
Discover how the manufacturing industry is leveraging innovation in the event summary from the 2017 OSIsoft Industry 4.0 & Digital Transformation Forum in Amsterdam.
TrendMiner’s Tim Boot attended the recent OSIsoft Industry 4.0 & Digital Transformation Forum, which was held in Amsterdam on March 29, 2017. This event focused on the changes that innovations are bringing to companies in the manufacturing sector, and how to leverage the benefits of Industry 4.0 with the PI system.
This was not just an OSIsoft software event; the session showcased speakers from leading companies like McKinsey, Microsoft and ESRI. With an audience of around 120 attendees, there was time for plenty of discussion about the critical topics raised by the speakers. From high level thought leadership to the practical business of using industrial data in practice, this event focused on the untapped value of data and how to get more from it.
Event presentations included:
- MCKinsey | The value of data for digital transformations & manufacturing analytics
- Microsoft | The inspiring world of data driven transformation.
- ESRI | The power of bringing time and space together
- OSIsoft | How Industry4.0 and digital transformation drive competitive advantage in the modern industrial economy
Get more from your data
TrendMiner, an OEM partner of OSIsoft, believes that analytics are the key to making process data actionable. Our self-service solution provides an easy way for companies to start getting benefits from their historian data without the long wait for results or high implementation costs.
More from TrendMiner
- Industrial analytics trends
- Enabling digital transformation in the process industry
- TrendMiner in practice
- Analytics for an industry in change
- Transparency is a verb
- Self-service analytics for the subject matter expert
- Development for and with the end-users
- Lowering the barriers of collaboration
- Musings on the ARC Analyst Conferences
- Why we built TrendMiner