Webinar on Demand
Introduction to self-service analytics
5 Ways to improve production processes & optimize operations
Duration: 60 minutes
Companies today are looking towards digitalization to improve profitability and maintain market leadership, but those same companies tend to forget they are sitting on years of historical time-series data that can be used for that exact purpose.
In this updated introductory video, Jeroen De Wolf discusses how to empower process and asset experts with existing data to analyze, monitor and predict process performance, without depending on data scientists.
Watch now for a deep dive into:
- Analyzing process performance and use recommended root causes
- Monitoring the process and give early warnings in case of deviations
- Predicting process performance using historical production patterns
- Capturing and use contextual information to continuously improve performance
- Sharing knowledge and collaborate to improve processes
Jeroen joined TrendMiner in 2014 and is responsible for Sales in Europe and is also Strategic Account Manager for some major global chemical company’s. His drive is to add more business value through analytics solutions to the operations of his customers by showing how self-service advanced analytics can help to achieve operational excellence. In his consultative sales approach, he helps his customers to grow an analytics organization. Jeroen has a Master in Chemical Engineering from the University of Leuven in Belgium.