OSIsoft EMEA Users Conference 2017
- Posted by TrendMiner
- 16 Oct '17 - 19 Oct '17 (London, England)
Transform your world
October 16-19, London
OSIsoft EMEA Users Conference 2017 – sponsored by TrendMiner
The OSIsoft User Conference is the premiere event to learn more about the PI system, network with peers and experts, discover future developments and share experiences. With multiple tracks for industries and roles plus a huge number of sessions and attendees, there is something for everyone.
Highlights of this year’s event program include an Enterprise Summit on the convergence of IT and OT, industry sessions on embracing IIoT, security and leveraging the cloud, a programming Hackathon, a Women’s Networking event, the Partner and Product Expo and multiple social and networking events.
Here are just a few of the sessions on offer at the 2017 event:
- Enabling Transformation and Business Value with IIOT, Advanced Analytics and Big Data
- Unification of Process Data to Achieve Operational Intelligence
- How the Industrial Internet of Things is Changing Operations
- Migrating a Pharmaceutical Facility to Event Frames
- Infrastructure to Analytics
- Pervasive Data Collection for Industry 4.0
- Presentations from two long-time TrendMiner customers:
Covestro Leverages the OSIsoft PI System to the Max with Industrial Analytics from TrendMiner
– Presented by Tim Timmermans
Wed Oct 17 | Process Industry Track | 12:00-12:30
Covestro is a leading chemical company producing polyurethanes, polycarbonates and specialty chemicals, with sustainability as a focus. In production, the objective is to consistently reduce greenhouse gas emissions. To meet the objectives, data analytics was required; not just to analyze the large energy consumers, but also to monitor and reduce the energy consumption.
Tim Timmermans will discuss their industrial analytics journey, which led to the improved control and reduction of energy consumption at their site. Their gained insights led to the extended use of the OSIsoft PI System within their organization. Soon annotations in TrendMiner will be synchronized with PI Event Frames, making EF the system of record for all their loss registrations and reporting. In this way, the PI System with TrendMiner, helps Covestro improve production and reduce costs while complying to applicable regulations.
Leverage Digitalisation at the Operational Level with Self-Service Analytics of TrendMiner
– Presented by Herman Schuster from Arlanxeo
Wed Oct 17 | Industrial IT Track | 15:15-15:45
Arlanxeo is a world-leading chemical company developing, manufacturing and marketing synthetic high-performance rubber for use in various industries. In this presentation, Herman Schuster, Chief Digital Officer at Arlanxeo, will discuss how TrendMiner’s self-service analytics at the operational level of the organization fits his data and information strategy; leverage digitalisation at all levels of the organization. Multiple analytics use cases have helped Arlanxeo to optimize the production process as well as contextualize asset performance through process data. The next step in creating more business value is by cross asset performance monitoring, for which OSIsoft’s Asset Framework is well suited to meet their business needs. With TrendMiner’s analyse, monitor and predict capabilities, Arlanxeo can add self-service asset analytics for further improving production yield and reduce costs across multiple sites.
Join us in London
Edwin van Dijk, Tim Boot and Jeroen de Wolf of TrendMiner will be attending the OSIsoft event. If you’d like to arrange an in-person meeting at the event, please contact us directly to arrange a convenient time or find us at the event.
Learn more about the event or register online
- Emerson Next Gen 2017
- How to succeed with TrendMiner
- AT Kearney Digital Business Forum
- Sitech’s industrial analytics journey
- Enabling digital transformation webinar
- ARC Industry Forum Europe 2017
- Molecules Meets Digits
- OSIsoft Regional Summit 2017
- Self-service analytics in practice webinar
- OSIsoft Industrie 4.0 & Digital Transformation Forum
- AIChE 2017 Spring Meeting and 13th Global Congress on Process Safety
- OSIsoft User Conference 2017
- Introduction to self-service analytics webinar
- Pacific Crest Emerging Technology Summit 2017
- ARC Industry Forum Orlando 2017
- DECHEMA PRAXISforum
- 2016 Honeywell Users Group EMEA
- Yokogawa Users Conference – North America
- OSIsoft User Conference EMEA
- Emerson – Next Generation Condition Monitoring (Dutch)