Molecules Meets Digits
- Posted by TrendMiner
- 16 May '17 - 16 May '17 (Geleen, Netherlands)
May 16, 2017
Brightlands Chemelot Campus, Geleen, Netherlands
TrendMiner will be attending a new event for the chemical industry: Molecules Meet Digits. The event, hosted by VNCI, Deloitte, TNO, ISPT and Brightlands Chemelot Campus, is designed to address the new challenges and opportunities that digital technologies create for players in the chemical industry.
This one-day event will focus on how digital impacts on operations and maintenance, and how this change can unlock new opportunities for optimization and innovation in the chemical sector.
As a pioneering company with a deep-seated passion for the chemical industry, TrendMiner believes that events like this one form a critical platform for opening dialogue about how best to leverage new technologies to the benefit of all. We will be presenting a special session on the practical value of analytics as a way to unlock new potential in the chemical industry.
Self-service analytics can be used for a wide range of use cases by process engineers and other subject matter experts; the “industrial citizen data scientist”. In our presentation, we will use practical use cases from the chemical industry to show how the industrial citizen data scientist helps to improve overall equipment effectiveness, increase production, control and quality, reduce operational and maintenance costs and reduce safety risks.
Join us at the event
Joan van de Wetering and Jeroen De Wolf of TrendMiner will be at the event. We’d be glad to discuss your company’s specific needs in person. If you’d like to arrange a private one-on-one meeting with us, please contact us to arrange a convenient time.
Event information and registration
Date: May 16, 2017
Location: Brightlands Chemelot Campus, Urmonderbaan 22, 6163 Geleen
View the location in Google Maps
Learn more about the event and book your place via the VNCI website
- OSIsoft EMEA Users Conference 2017
- Ashland – Analytics for the factory of the future
- OSIsoft 2017 Houston Regional Seminar
- Emerson Next Gen 2017
- How to succeed with TrendMiner
- AT Kearney Digital Business Forum
- Sitech’s industrial analytics journey
- Enabling digital transformation webinar
- ARC Industry Forum Europe 2017
- OSIsoft Regional Summit 2017
- Self-service analytics in practice webinar
- OSIsoft Industrie 4.0 & Digital Transformation Forum
- AIChE 2017 Spring Meeting and 13th Global Congress on Process Safety
- OSIsoft User Conference 2017
- Introduction to self-service analytics webinar
- Pacific Crest Emerging Technology Summit 2017
- ARC Industry Forum Orlando 2017
- DECHEMA PRAXISforum
- 2016 Honeywell Users Group EMEA
- Yokogawa Users Conference – North America
- OSIsoft User Conference EMEA
- Emerson – Next Generation Condition Monitoring (Dutch)