ARC Industry Forum Europe 2017
- Posted by TrendMiner
- 16 May '17 - 17 May '17 (Barcelona, Spain)
Industry in Transition: Realizing the Digital Enterprise
May 16-17 – Barcelona (Sitges), Spain
Industry 4.0, Smart Manufacturing, cloud and the digital enterprise are no longer buzz-words – they’re the new reality. Industrial companies have rapidly started to leverage these technologies in order to gain a critical advantage against competitors in the global market.
Today, operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT) are converging ever faster, challenging traditional business processes and increasing the need for next generation systems. As more data points are connected in a digital plant, so the systems must become more robust and offer extended functionalities. They must ensure accurate, available information, and start providing the analytics capabilities to inform predictive maintenance and increase operational efficiency.
This year’s ARC Industry Forum provides a platform for actionable information that can help you:
- Assess which technologies will offer your organization the greatest benefit today
- Consider key points for business processes, such as operations management
- Discover the enablers for rapid change during digital disruption
- Hear how market leaders have achieved sustainable success by innovating.
Industrial analytics and edge computing
Tjaart Molenkamp and Marc Pijpers of Sitech, a long-term customer of TrendMiner, will be presenting at the 2017 ARC Forum. As users of TrendMiner software and service providers to other TrendMiner customers, Sitech is uniquely positioned to discuss the benefits that predictive analytics deliver in a digital enterprise. Don’t miss them in the session on Industrial Analytics and Edge Computing.
Join us in Barcelona
TrendMiner will be attending the ARC European Industry Forum in Spain. As a provider of analytics software solutions that meet the high demands of the process industries today, we welcome events like this that help organizations achieve success through innovation.
If you’d like to discuss your key challenges with us in person, why not schedule a meeting? Members of our team, including Tim Boot and Edwin van Dijk will be there.
You can contact us directly to arrange a convenient time to meet using our doorbell chat or by phone or email.
Learn more about the event or register online
- AIChE 2017 Spring Meeting and 13th Global Congress on Process Safety
- OSIsoft Industrie 4.0 & Digital Transformation Forum
- Self-service analytics in practice webinar
- OSIsoft User Conference 2017
- Introduction to self-service analytics webinar
- Pacific Crest Emerging Technology Summit 2017
- ARC Industry Forum Orlando 2017
- DECHEMA PRAXISforum
- 2016 Honeywell Users Group EMEA
- Yokogawa Users Conference – North America
- OSIsoft User Conference EMEA
- Emerson – Next Generation Condition Monitoring (Dutch)