AIChE 2017 Spring Meeting and 13th Global Congress on Process Safety
- Posted by TrendMiner
- 26 Mar '17 - 30 Mar '17 (San Antonio, Texas, U.S.)
San Antonio, Texas, U.S.
March 26-30, 2017
AIChE is the world’s leading organization for chemical engineering professionals, with more than 50,000 members from over 100 countries. The AIChe Spring Meeting is a key technical conference for chemical engineers, bringing this global knowledge together in a focused event dedicated to the chemical industries.
With highlights including sessions on smart manufacturing for chemical engineering, innovative manufacturing, sustainable engineering, big data analytics, emerging technologies in clean energy and a keynote on process intensification, this year’s meeting promises to be a great event.
Date: March 26-30, 2017
Event information: full details, including the technical program, is available on the AIChe website
Get the latest updates via twitter at #AIChE
Join TrendMiner at the AIChe 2017 Spring Meeting
As a leading innovator in the chemical industry, TrendMiner will be at the event and we will welcome the opportunity to meet with you. If you’d like to arrange a one-on-one meeting with Sandra Peterson, please contact us to arrange a convenient time. We look forward to seeing you there.
- AT Kearney Digital Business Forum
- Sitech’s industrial analytics journey
- Enabling digital transformation webinar
- ARC Industry Forum Europe 2017
- Molecules Meets Digits
- OSIsoft Regional Summit 2017
- Self-service analytics in practice webinar
- OSIsoft Industrie 4.0 & Digital Transformation Forum
- OSIsoft User Conference 2017
- Introduction to self-service analytics webinar
- Pacific Crest Emerging Technology Summit 2017
- ARC Industry Forum Orlando 2017
- DECHEMA PRAXISforum
- 2016 Honeywell Users Group EMEA
- Yokogawa Users Conference – North America
- OSIsoft User Conference EMEA
- Emerson – Next Generation Condition Monitoring (Dutch)