Digital transformation – featured content
5 Keys to success on the route to transformation
The perception that change is too difficult and expensive is the leading cause for companies to remain hesitant of new technologies – but digital transformation is easier than you think. This featured content by TrendMiner co-founder Bert Baeck shows how leveraging best practices makes transformation attainable, and how this approach can help you succeed from the start.
Download this resource to discover:
- The five best practices that are your keys to success
- Why digital transformation is essential to future profitability
- How your organization can benefit from new technologies
- How to facilitate transformation at all levels of your organization
- Why you shouldn’t wait to transform
“The question is not whether the digital revolution applies to you, the question is when you will embrace it and take action”
Bert Baeck is co-founder of TrendMiner and former CEO (2013-2018). His professional experience includes more than 10 years within big data/analytics and the manufacturing industry. Before his work with TrendMiner, he was a process optimization engineer for Bayer MaterialScience (now Covestro). Baeck holds Master’s degrees in computer science and micro-electronics from the University of Ghent.