TrendMiner, a Software AG company, delivers self-service data analytics to optimize process performance in industries such as chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, metals & mining and other process manufacturing industries. TrendMiner software is based on a high-performance analytics engine for time-series data that allows users to question data directly, without the support of data scientists. Search, diagnostic and predictive capabilities enable users to speed up root cause analysis, define optimal processes and configure early warnings to monitor production.
Our company is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent. We currently are seeking for a User Trainer in our European team based in Hasselt, Belgium.
Supported by the Customer Success Manager, our Product team and the Customer Success team you educate and coach our customers to become proficient users of the TrendMiner software. We are looking for professionals with a passion for data and analytics who are committed to inspire our customers about the added value of TrendMiner and bring that into successful operations at our customers. Responsibilities include:
- Conduct onsite and remote training sessions with new and existing customers.
- Provide direction and guidance to customers during on-boardings and after updates of the product.
- Prepare training materials for customers.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about user training best practices.
- Create and implement innovative ideas to increase the success of the user training and increase the retention rate of users
- Share experiences and user feedback to the TrendMiner team
- Bachelor degree in a technical, engineering or computer science discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience in an instructional capacity (teaching or previous training experience) is preferred
- Understanding of the concepts of big data and analytics
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, customer focus and result oriented
- Willingness to travel to collaborate with customers within Europe
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a broad range of customer end-users
- Motivational and inspirational personality
- Pro-active personality with hands-on attitude
How to apply
You can apply for this job by emailing your information to email@example.com or you can use our online application form.