Student Internship – R&D: “Context-aware dashboard for industrial machines”
TrendMiner, a Software AG company, delivers self-service data analytics to optimize process performance in industries such as chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, metals & mining and other process manufacturing industries. TrendMiner software is based on a high-performance analytics engine for time-series data that allows users to question data directly, without the support of data scientists. Search, diagnostic and predictive capabilities enable users to speed up root cause analysis, define optimal processes and configure early warnings to monitor production.
Our company is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent.
Preferred educational background/interests: Software engineering, Internet of Things (IoT)
Brief description of tasks/responsibilities:
- In this project, we extend the TrendMiner platform with functionality to create a QR code for an asset (eg. pump) of interest. Customers can print or order QR code stickers and attach them to the relevant assets in the factory. Scanning the QR code brings up a list with all relevant views of the asset for the user to select, for instance a dashboard for the asset. The project will give you the opportunity to get in touch with a state of the art technology stack, architecture and development methodology in the context of an Industrial Internet of Things use case.
- Fluent in English
- Interested in people, marketing and business growth
- Motivated team player
- Proactive, flexible, hands-on personality
- Able to work autonomously
- Challenging environment with a lot to learn and do
- Flexible working hours
- Great team and atmosphere
How to apply
You can apply for this job by emailing your information to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our online application form.