TrendMiner develops discovery, diagnostic & predictive analytics solutions for the process manufacturing industry. Our cross-functional agile development teams are developing an innovative big data analytics product for the process industry. Our company is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent. We currently have a job opening for a software QA engineer.
As software QA engineer at TrendMiner you have an appetite for quality. You satisfy this appetite by automating tests to prevent bugs from hitting production. The QA engineer has an optimistic attitude while continuously improving by following the mantra “Better, Faster and Stronger!”. The QA engineer is a flexible team player who owns and discusses BDD/ATDD (Behaviour Driven Development/Acceptance Test Driven Development) test scenarios with the team and the stakeholders.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics) related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience in software testing.
- You are familiar with a version control system (SVN, Git, Mercurial…).
- You know your way with a defect management tool (preferably JIRA).
- You express yourself fluently in English.
- Having foundation level ISTQB certification or equivalent TMap certification.
- You are proficient with Selenium Webdriver in any of the supported languages.
- You have worked with Cucumber style acceptance scenarios.
- A Linux/Unix command-line environment is no stranger to you.
- You can explain the difference between a Docker container and a Docker image.
- You can demonstrate your way with SQL.
- You have experience to automate front-end test scenarios with Protractor.
What’s in it for you?
- A job with lots of variation
- A competitive salary package
- The opportunity to be part of a smart, international and ambitious team
- The ability to learn and experiment with cutting edge technologies
- The possibility to make a real difference: impact technology choices, suggest awesome features, and much more.
Are you passionate about quality assurance? And in for a new challenge? Send us your resume and motivation letter and we will get in touch.
How to apply
You can apply for this job by emailing your information to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our online application form.