Marketing Manager US
TrendMiner, a Software AG company, delivers self-service data analytics to optimize process performance in industries such as chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, metals & mining and other process manufacturing industries. TrendMiner software is based on a high-performance analytics engine for time-series data that allows users to question data directly, without the support of data scientists. Search, diagnostic and predictive capabilities enable users to speed up root cause analysis, define optimal processes and configure early warnings to monitor production.
Our company is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent. We currently have a job opening for an experienced, versatile marketer with a strong technical background to join our team in Houston, Texas.
You lead creative and innovative ideas to grow, scale and execute at a fast-paced line of business. You stay apprised of market intelligence and competitive analysis to inform new growth strategies and promotional plans that drive qualified leads across multiple channels. Your responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing plans to drive new user acquisition efforts
- Develop and execute digital campaigns, including content marketing, SEO/SEM and advertising to generate, qualify and manage a pipeline of opportunities, in cooperation with the rest of the team and optionally external suppliers
- Increase brand recognition and market visibility of TrendMiner
- Develop and manage an event participation strategy in cooperation with our events specialist and other key stakeholders
- Coordinate effectively with the Sales, Customer Success, Product teams and the VP Marketing to proactively support their communication efforts
- Manage the global and US focused marketing projects and support the team in other regions to improve the marketing team’s effectiveness and personal skills
- You will report into the VP Marketing, but will also become a key advisor to the executive leadership team, drive metrics and provide the metrics the leadership team needs
- Generate new insights from marketing and market data analytics
- Measure KPIs and identify opportunities to improve effectiveness and performance
- Scale and automate growth processes
- Create viral growth
- You have 3+ years of experience in a data-driven marketing position in a B2B environment, preferably at a SaaS startup
- Knowledge, affinity and experience in the process manufacturing industry and data analytics is a plus.
- You are data-driven with deep experience analyzing data, testing hypotheses and generating insights to drive growth
- Great at managing projects – prioritizing and balancing planning and delivery to meet deadlines
- Deep knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing
- Experience with tools like WordPress Adobe Creative suite, Hubspot or Marketo, SalesForce and Google Analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You don’t always need to be given directions and you do not take criticism personally
- You are a life-long learner, constantly curious and growing
What’s in it for you
- A competitive market-based salary and benefits
- The opportunity to join a visionary technical innovator
- Work in close cooperation with our Sales and Customer Success team to contribute directly to our corporate sales objectives
How to apply
You can apply for this job by emailing your information (resumé plus a cover letter explaining why you’re a strong match for this job) to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our online application form.