IIoT Software Engineer
TrendMiner develops discovery, diagnostic & predictive analytics solutions for industry. Our cross-functional agile development team is developing a brand new data mining product for process industry. Our company is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent. We currently have a job opening for an IIoT software engineer in Hasselt, Belgium.
As an (I)IoT Software Engineer you are responsible for (i) the translation of the process analytics research into practice and (ii) creating vertical proof-of-concepts from algorithmic implementation to integration with 3rd party tools to deployment on (I)IoT platforms.
You’ll be working within a dynamic R&D team and in close collaboration with the Customer Success team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Integrating existing software solution with (I)IoT platforms
- Practical implementation of machine learning algorithms
- Investigate novel technologies and distribute insights within R&D
- Work on proof-of-concepts with novel technologies in a micro-services architecture
- Transform creative ideas in new functionalities inside the software suite
- Work together with experts from technical alliances
- Experience with enterprise applications
- Experience with practical application of machine learning / data mining tools
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and pro-active, able to execute tasks personally and manage own time
- Able to work alone and in teams
- English proficiency
Preference will be given to candidates who can also demonstrate:
- Experience with backend programming (enterprise applications): Java, C#
- Experience with (I)IoT platforms: Azure, AWS, IBM Watson, ThingWorx
- Experience with machine learning tools / languages: R, Python, Spark, TensorFlow, …
- Experience with Angular(JS), D3.js
- Prior experience in applied software related research
How to apply
You can apply for this job by emailing your information to email@example.com or you can use our online application form.