TrendMiner develops discovery, diagnostic & predictive analytics solutions for the industry. Our cross-functional agile development team is developing an innovative big data analytics product for the process industry. Our company is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent. We currently have a job opening for a devops engineer.
- Setup and automation of our product’s deployment options: cloud-based or on premise
- Setup and automation of our internal development tooling
Don’t miss your opportunity
- Become part of a young, international and ambitious team
- Work on an innovative big data analytics product
- Experience the early days of a successful and fast growing company
- Work in an environment that uses agile and DevOps methods
- Get plenty of opportunities to learn new cutting edge technologies
- Make a real difference
Are you passionate about DevOps? And in for a new challenge? Send us your resume and motivation letter and we will get in touch.
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools and principles
- Applied knowledge of most of following technologies: Ansible, Python, Docker, AWS, Azure, Linux
- Experience with setting up elastically scaling solutions is a plus
- Software engineering background or relevant experience
- Eager to learn new technologies and share your expertise with the team
- Passionate about DevOps, innovation and creative thinking
- Team player both in attitude and achieving results
- Broad interest in technologies
- Fluent in Dutch and English
How to apply
You can apply for this job by emailing your information to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our online application form.