Content Writer, US or EMEA
TrendMiner, a Software AG company, delivers self-service data analytics to optimize process performance in industries such as chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, metals & mining and other process manufacturing industries. TrendMiner software is based on a high-performance analytics engine for time-series data that allows users to question data directly, without the support of data scientists. Search, diagnostic and predictive capabilities enable users to speed up root cause analysis, define optimal processes and configure early warnings to monitor production.
Our company is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent. We currently have a job opening for a content writer/storyteller with a strong technical background to join our team either in Houston, Texas or in Hasselt, Belgium.
TrendMiner is looking for a dynamic and creative writer to hunt down exciting stories throughout our business and create content that strengthens our brand positioning as a leader in self-service data analytics for the process manufacturing industry. You create original content from newsworthy articles, blogs, white papers, video productions, infographics etc., to share with the outside world through publications, online industry platforms, our website, newsletters, social media and to support lead generation campaigns. Your responsibilities include:
- Research, outline, write and edit content that has a primary lead generation focus but also attracts a wide variety of audiences like prospects, customers and analysts
- Develop unique and attractive content, in cooperation with key stakeholders within or outside our organization
- Write in a variety of tones, on a variety of subjects, within a variety of structures aligned with the target audiences to have the highest impact, within the brand style
- Optimize the articles for organic search
- Suggest and coordinate impactful imagery to increase the impact of the stories and articles
- Optimize the articles to drive the highest conversions (signups)
- Ability to write quickly and perform under tight deadlines
- Create and drive the content roadmap
- Propose new topics to include in the content roadmap.
- Increase brand recognition and market visibility of TrendMiner
- Coordinate effectively with the Sales, Customer Success and Product teams to proactively support their communication efforts
- BS or BA in Marketing, Creative Writing, English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- Creative ability to generate content ideas
- Excellent in creating SEO content
- Strong interest in the TrendMiner field of expertise which includes big data, analytics, Industry 4.0, IIoT and innovation
- Have a proven solid grip on grammar and style
- Understanding of analyzing data, testing hypotheses and generating insights to continuously improve the effectiveness of your content
- Highly communicative, with the ability to understand and explain solutions and services in a concrete way
- You don’t always need to be given direction and you do not take criticism personally
- You are a life-long learner, constantly curious and growing
What’s in it for you
- A competitive market-based salary and benefits
- The opportunity to join a visionary technical innovator
- Work in close cooperation with our Sales and Customer Success team to contribute directly to our corporate sales objectives
How to apply
You can apply for this job by emailing your information (resumé plus a cover letter explaining why you’re a strong match for this job) to email@example.com or you can use our online application form.